Sunday, November 22, 2009

Praise for eNotas



I just read eNotas, and also went to your website. The website is gorgeous - it's so full of pictures and stories. So many different projects, all of them so touching. Your web designer is a genius. And eNotas, too, is such a wonderful report. Your graphics and design are outstanding. I loved the stories there, too.


Bravo, dear friend!


Love,


Sandra Margidian


_______________________________________


THANK YOU SO MUCH, KAREN!!


I've already been emailing this around to a few friends and will send to more. I LOVE these communications and am always filled with pride, awe, inspiration and joy at the amazing work that Amistad is doing, powered in large part by the management skills of YOU!!



Susie King

_______________________________________


Karen, I'm not internet connected - or savvy - to be able to see your web. I feel frustrated not being able to help these wonderful projects, but now I know what I'll do with the small gifts I got after Elwood went to his rest on Sept. 6.


Three weeks later I managed to trip on a friend's doorstep and break my left hip. Recovering okay.


We'll be in touch.


Esther McCluskey

_______________________________________


Hi Karen~I always enjoy reading your e.notas! Noticed Dale Twomley in it!! Inspiring stories as well! We're off to Michigan for Thanksgiving, short trip up and back. Hope all is well with you guys! just returned from a trip out west-southern california, very nice to enjoy the sun and watch the waves!


Diane McDermott


_______________________________________


Hi Karen - Your newsletter is awesome....so inspiring.


Happy Thanksgiving!


Ann Down

_______________________________________


Dearest Karen:


Very well done!! A great web site with meaningful stories for each project. I hold you in my highest esteem for the amazing compassion and kindness you share with the poor and disenfranchised.blank.gif


I keep praying for special blessings for each of your worthy projects.


I still remember the refreshing salt sea air we breathed in at Asilomar.


Countless blessings this thanksgiving. I am privileged to count you as a friend.


Love and hugs!!


Rainbow Iris (Landa)


_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

While no registration is needed to comment here, please be so kind as to give us your real name.